VitaCell is an umbilical cord tissue allograft derived from Wharton’s Jelly. The FDA Certified lab uses a proprietary process that uses absolutely NO Preservative!
VitaCell is minimally manipulated Wharton’s Jelly derived human tissue allograft rich in proteins, growth factors, MSC, exosomes and cytokines.
Why Vitacell? (from the lab)
Administering VitaCell is less invasive than adipose extraction or aspiration of bone marrow, resulting in shorter procedure, less pain and faster recovery times.
Because of the concentration levels of growth factors found in the Umbilical Cord Matrix, also referred to as Wharton’s Jelly, this line is ideal use as an anti- inflammatory and in clinical studies has shown to prevent apoptosis.
Vitacell is processed from donated human tissue from successful, full term c-section deliveries in accordance with the FDA.
Areas of Treatments
- Muscular Tear
- Intervertebral Disc Spinal Facet Joints
- Plantar Fasciitis Bone Spurs
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Persistent Partial Tendon Tears
- Quadriceps/Patellar Tendon Tears
- Meniscus and Cartilage Tears
- Pinched Nerves
- Small, Medium, and Large Joints
Advantages to using MSC:
- Less invasive when compared to bone marrow aspiration
- Less pain for the patient and much shorter procedure time
- Does not use any material derived from ESC
- MSC’s lack MHC-II and therefore hypo-immunogenic
- Fibroblast colony forming units are significantly higher in USC
- Faster population rate
- Have strong anti-inflammatory effect, reducing the expression of inflammatory cytokines
- High concentration of peptides, hyaluronic acid and growth factors
- Increases likelihood for better patient outcomes
VitaCell is an umbilical cord tissue allograft from Wharton’s Jelly. It’s the ONLY Wharton’s Jelly product where NO PRESERVATIVE is used at all!