● AmniosomesTM Amniotic Fluid Extracellular Vesicles in 1 cc vials
● Avg. particle count 250 (±100) Billion per cc
● Particle size 50 -150 nm (see Figure 1)
● Each lot comes with third party lab report of size and conc.
● Each lot is consented, validated and tested according to FDA requirements
● Manufactured by experienced REGENiSELF scientists at an FDA-registered laboratory following current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
(FDA establishment number 3015341827
AmniosomesTM Amniotic Fluid Extracellular Vesicles are produced according to standards and regulations established by the American Association of tissue banks (AATB) and the FDA. All lots are qualified by a third party, Independent laboratory.
AmniosomesTM are small, membrane-bound extracellular vesicles released by the developing fetus, placenta and mother into the amniotic fluid . They contain RNA, microRNA and proteins, which together facilitate tissue growth, angiogenesis and immune modulation.
In laboratory parabiosis experiments scientists discovered that by joining a young mouse with an old mouse, the old mouse was able to utilize “rejuvenating factors” from the young mouse to improve tissue repair and reverse aging. Pregnancy, in humans, is a 200,000+ year-old natural parabiosis experiment that has produced AmniosomesTM, which can now be delivered to you.
Amniosomes is an amniotic derived exosome product with an incredible amount of exosomes produced by an FDA Certified, cGMP compliant lab.